Sunday 22 May 2011

Lazy Sunday?

I think not.... endless washing (where does it come from?)....tidy up the craft room... a bit of Something for the Weekend... right now American Idol.... and then I must empty the car of all the craft gear from yesterday's class and put it all away!

My cousin Debbie and her friend were my class newbies this month and they loved it!  Deb's daughter Deanna is getting married in two weeks so I was really surprised when she booked in.... but hey as we all  know crafting is Therapy! right?!!   They were both excellent students and went home chuffed to pieces with their projects!  They've booked in for next month and hope to another friend or two with them!! 

Well, suppose I better think of the next class project then!

Crafty B! x

No comments:

Post a Comment