Monday 16 May 2011

Just Catching Up!

I've been trying to catch up on this-that-and-the-other around my home and getting side-tracked by finding other things that have to be done..this inevitably means going round in circles and getting nowhere!!  Anyway, I promised to do a bleaching technique demo on Thursday evening and so have been researching ideas and the pros and cons, I have tried it out on every colour card I own, with varying degress of success!  There is now a big mountain of scrap n'stuff on my desk!  I've tried painting with it and stamping with it, stamping over it (thats fun - if the bleach base isn't completely dry the image disappears!).  The craft room smells very clinical but the effects are stunning. I'll post a piccie of my efforts later, meanwhile I'm just going to have another quick peak on the internet for more tips and inspiration!!

Crafty B x

No comments:

Post a Comment