Wednesday 18 May 2011

Bring on the Bleach!

Well, I knew it would happen. I tipped it up didn't I ......it was just a small capful of bleach but off it went across my desk down the cabinet and landed upside down on the carpet! The wastebin now has a new home right over the mark!

Anyway - like I said the other day, I've been stamping with bleach but with the gloopy stuff I've got its hard too get a sharp image. So I've taken to heat embossing the images now and then filling in with my aqua painter turned bleach painter.

Of all the Stampin' Up! card I've played with Real Red, Basic Grey and More Mustard have given me the results I wanted. I tried Not Quite Navy - which is a marine blue - and that bleaches to a pink tone. Best of all, I love the grey which comes up a lovely match for River Rock which is a very light khaki colour. I've used the Fast & Fabulous stamp set and Sail Away... and then I thought try Beware Pirates! they all work a treat.

Photos will be uploaded tonight! So watch this space.

Crafty B x

No comments:

Post a Comment