Mountsorrel Library - 1pm to 4pm
- Saturday 15th January: "Boxing Clever"
- Saturday 5th February: "Not everything is black & white"
- Saturday 5th March: "Handbags & Gladrags"
A typical class will consist of making a couple of cards, boxes or scrapbook page and learning/demonstrating a new technique or craft tool.
Give me a call to book your place 07598 966 410 or email me.
- All classes cost £12.50 each, include materials and instructions to complete the projects.
- Stamps/ink pads/punches and tools will be provided but feel free to bring your own if you have them.
- No previous experience is necessary
- Refreshments provided too!
Classes are also to be held at Coalville Library and Barrow upon Soar soon!
Alternatively, let me come to you and bring Stampin' Up's range of beautiful craft products into your home. Give me a call on 07598 966 410 or email me and lets get a date in the diary!