Sunday 3 April 2011

What a great Saturday afternoon!

Dont you just love it when you can share your crafting knowledge?!  I had the most fantastic afternoon yesterday!  The new venue at Rothley was perfect - so that made my day, as I was a bit apprehensive about the move!

I gave a quick demo on using finger daubers and then demonstrated the two-step stamping technique using the Fast & Fabulous set which we used on our first project.  What a fantastic stamp set this is (only  recently acquired through a swap with fellow demonstrator Heather!)

Project 2 was a bit more challenging - a circular photo album (seen on Splitcoast, but a bit smaller than their dinner plate sized version!) You might just spot some little chicks from the Itty Bitty Bits set too! I chose the Vintage Vogue flowers to decorate the outside and then A Flower for All Seasons and butterflies to decorate the inside (as well as some family photos which I added after photographing this! 

I have to say, my Big Shot came in very handy for cutting the card and paper circles for this project! 


My last project was a simple but effective butterfly wreath - Monica Gale posted a similar one on her blog and I loved it so much I just had to re-create it!

See you soon!  
Crafty B x

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe you got all this done, in such a short space of time. Beautiful !!!!!

    ReplyDelete