Saturday 23 April 2011

Happy St George's Day!

Well I thought I might just have a lay in this morning... hah! hah!  But I woke up early and got on with the chores... now the last room on the agenda is The Craft Room!  It needs blitzing-  so I can find my desk and get on with preparing my next class!  When I saw the state of Monica's craft room on her blog the other day I thought ..."its not just me then"!  But what a great sense of satisfaction when its all tidy and everything is in its place!

Anyway, back to the class....  The stamp set I've chosen is one you've probably never given a second glance to as you've trawled the SU catalogue... but there it was (and still is) at the bottom of Page 68 ...  calling out to me ... its Tart & Tangy (Code 111514, £12.95).  Using this cute little set, we'll be making four fantastic cards and a portfolio to put them in.  The project is clean and simple but don't let that fool you, as it will be a challenge.  When I've finished the samples I'll post up a sneeky peek!

Crafty B! x

No comments:

Post a Comment