Wednesday 13 April 2011

Something to Share

Where has the time gone since my last post?!  Well, I was busy making samples to swap at our regional training, here's a snap of a four of them...I made 36!   I used a new stamp called "Sail Away" from Stampin' Up! (SU) I left some of the scenes plain but then I tried a bit of the distressing technique on them..  Bit of blue here, bit of pink there, bit of purple...... My fellow demos loved the mean and moody look!  In return I received some great swaps (samples) so a great big thank you ladies!



My Big Shot is now being worked to a frazzle using the new embossing folders and dies I've bought from Stampin' Up!  Manhattan Flower is my favorite embossing folder, and its exclusive to SU.  I bought some fantastic stamps and dies from PaperArtsy at the NEC and I've been giving them a good work out too!

My next class projects are also on the "drawing board" and will be finished very soon.   I hope you will be able to attend.

Thought you might like to see the great projects we made on Sunday at our Regional Training in Peterborough...all the stamp sets are from the new Mini Catalogue which was launched on the 1st April.  As usual for me the outcome is not quite exactly like the samples but hey thats what makes it "creative"!!




  
Hope you like them.

Crafty B! x

No comments:

Post a Comment