Saturday 11 December 2010

Another Crafty Afternoon!

What a great afternoon we have just had; 3 hours of crafting bliss, no phones, no children, and no footy interrupting the craftiness! I almost managed to complete the projects set...I say almost because I always talk too much and the mince pies were soooo yummy!!



Plans to launch my own classes after Christmas are well underway and I'll post the dates/locations here shortly. However, I do do home visits, or "Workshops" as they are known - think of me as your crafting midwife!!... bringing creativity to life!!



Feel free to contact me at craftyb2010@hotmail.co.uk for more information on classes or home workshops. All Stampin' Up products can be purchased through me as an Independant Stampin'Up Demonstrator.

No comments:

Post a Comment