Monday 22 November 2010

Catching Up

Stampin'Up 2010 Convention seems ages ago now... but I am surrounded by beautiful swaps I received from the event to remind me how talented some people are! And I am busy tidying up my craft room to show them off and to give me some inspiration!
Anyway on Saturday I attended my upline (Linz) latest class, but as another demo its hard to stay focussed on getting projects finished when people need your help... and we are like crafty fairies.. flitting around sprinkling magic crafting dust on everyone (actually its really dazzling diamonds glitter!!!). Me winning the raffle was high on my agenda for the afternoon and incredibly your's truly got 1st and 2nd prize... one being the gorgeous Christmas set..... "Delightful Decorations". So I am truly a happy stamper!!
See you later! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment