Thursday 6 June 2013

OMG its June!!

Where did May go??  Its seems forever since I crafted last, especially since I had to cancel my last class because I was laid up with a chest infection. But I'm back in action and have an all day class on Saturday 8th June when we'll be Tackling Techniques and this month its Embossing!  There's still time to sign up just give me a call or email me!

.. I have loads of news!

  • the end of the current Stampin' Up! Catalogue year is nigh and the long awaited Retired Stamps and Accessories lists are here and here!  If you want anything be quick, coz when they are gone and thats it! ... mmmmm.... I suspect there'll be some floating about on ebay! (ooops did I say that?!).

  • I can also tell you that Stampin' Up! have the most fantastic new catalogue launching on 2nd July.... cant show you but there could be a sneeky peak coming soon!  Some fantastic new colours have been added to the range and loads of new stamp sets and accessories... I know you're going to love them all!

  • two good friends signed up with me this month so huge welcome to Karen and Victoria!!

    and last but not least .....

  • I now have my own Stampin' Up Web Page!  Click here and have a look!  I'm still editing it to make it mine and the ordering link is not working yet, but when it goes live you'll be able to order 24-7!! 

Phew! that's enough for now!

Crafty B! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment