Wednesday 20 March 2013

Ramblings & Reminders!

Well, I said I wouldn't go to the Hobbycrafts at the NEC... I was adamant.... hmmmm so much for that!  Now I have a shopping list!  Need 12x12 storage , need magnetic snaps, need...... !! (I just heard someone say "your head testing") LOL!!

Anyway a couple of reminders for you, Stampin' Up! Sale-a-bration finishes in two days on Friday 22nd - for every spend of £45 you get to choose a lovely freebie from this list. If you want to place an order email me immediately! at craftyb@live.co.uk,  And if you ever thought of joining up now's the time...  Just click the link on this page to join up on line!
And of course reminder #2 is my all day class is this Saturday 23rd, at The Soar Bridge Inn.  10am till 5pm - £25 inc all materials, light lunch and refreshments!  There are just a couple of places left so phone or text me on 07598 966410.






No comments:

Post a Comment