Sunday 29 April 2012

Crazy week is over!

Its been mad panic over the last few weeks to get ready for a my very first craft fair, along with a class to prepare and organising a party for 150 all within 3 days of each other!  And that's not forgetting the wedding invites that need to be done by next Tuesday!

Everyone thinks I'm cool and calm ... that's just on the outside!!  Major flapper and worrier that's me!!! For a very good reason....my friend Wendy who agreed to do the craft fair with me had a last minute chance to go to Greece and couldn't help out on the day.  But I have to say she worked hard to get goodies ready for the stall. Mega thanks go to my friend Mona who stepped in and saved me!  We had a great day!

My version of the now infamous Gerbera!



My pretty craft stall!
Despite the unbelievable weather, we met some lovely people at the BUSCA Spring Fayre and hope to see some of them again at my monthly class!

Crafty B! x

No comments:

Post a Comment