Saturday 10 December 2011

First Class of 2012

Don't ask "are you ready for Christmas?"  LOL!  I've got a few surprises organised, and the tree is up but its coming up fast and I need to get some pressies and finish off my last minute card orders!

Anyway, I'm certainly ready for the New Year and I've arranged a special crafty day on Saturday 7th January at the Bishop Beveridge Club in Barrow upon Soar, Leicestershire - 11am-4pm,

Our first project will use the gorgeous Everything Eleanor stamp set, and then after lunch we'll tackle some techniques that have fab results but take a little bit of mastering.... like Brayering for example!  We'll also have a go at the reflections and emboss-resist techniques.   It will be a day full of surprises!  Especially if we manage to finish everything planned!!

If you're interested in joining in please give me a call or email me.  My contact details up there on the right --->

Crafty B x

No comments:

Post a Comment