Saturday 18 June 2011

Did you see the hail?

My goodness me did it chuck it down here today.... along with some big hail stones!  I hope you didn't get caught in it.  Glad I was in the car!

Had a lovely class today and my two new regulars - my cousin and her friend - use it as therapy! We did a bit of stamping, cutting and sticking and ended up with a lovely little portfolio and four cards.  They were thrilled. We also made a cute little handbag and started our Technique Book - something we'll be adding to at each class.

I just love making cards for a specific reason (usually happy occasions) so cards for sad ones are just that bit harder and this card was for a friend who suffered a bereavement this week.  (I used Choc Chip, Concord Crush, V. Vanilla and Crumb Cake, Just Believe Stamp set and bit of Baja Breeze seam binding).

On a happier note, my first batch of Father's Day cards were snapped up by my friends at work, and I forgot to take some photos, but this one made it I also had to make the envelope as I didn't have one big enough!


Scrapbooking

I've had a little dabble with my first scrapbook page too after going to a family wedding.  I didn't know where to start.  I was almost too scared to cut the paper, y'know what its like!  Anyway the theme was yellow so I sorted out some bits and pieces and the page is in progress, I think a small fold out album in the middle will finish it off, which I hope to do tomorrow when I will post a photo!  Crafty B! x

No comments:

Post a Comment