Monday 7 February 2011

Blustery Monday!


Phew! What a weekend! My second class of the year was on Saturday afternoon and my ladies produced some marvellous work ...(and if you're reading this you deserve GOLD stars!) I was very proud of them, and myself too. They finished all the projects with about 5 minutes to spare!


Special thanks to Peter for helping me get the projects ready in good time! (He will get an extra hug when I see him next!)


Sunday was spent in Peterborough attending a training course with the ever growing Passionettes team. We did some business training and a fair bit of crafting, and watched some brilliant demonstrations. Fantastic! The swaps I made were well received and in return I have some lovely samples to display at my next class!


Well with that behind me, I now have to get everything ready for some more training, this time down in Fareham near Southampton, for which I have to make another 50 samples to swap with my fellow Stampin' Up! demonstrators!


Before I forget, my next class is on 5th March at 1pm at the Community Room at Mountsorrel Library. The title is Handbags & Gladrags! It costs £12.50 which includes all materials and instructions Email me or call me (0798 966 410) to book your place.


Crafty B x




No comments:

Post a Comment